I love cooking. I love kitchen gadgets. I love Sur la Table. And, I love a GREAT DEAL!!
After meeting my friend Marge for lunch, we stopped in Sur la Table. Mind you, I had been there earlier in the day to get some knives sharpened (they do such a great job!) and to shop while I waited.
Back in Sur la Table with my friend, we noticed they were marketing down tons of stuff to 99 cents; including some things I purchased earlier in the day. And, giving out a 15% discount on top of the lowest ticketed price.
Here is my haul - all for less than $30 !!!
Can you believe it? I can't. I am still pinching myself.
Here is the breakdown from left to right:
* Large white serving platter and bowl - originally $40 each; I paid $4.24 each
* White Compote Bowl - originally $24.95; I paid $2.54
* Strawberry knife - originally $11.95; I paid 84 cents
* Set of 4 Chef Tim Love napkins - originally $19.95; I paid $1.69
* Olive green glasses - originally $6.95 each; I paid 84 cents each
* White bowls and colored bowls (6 in total) - originally $6.95 each; I paid 84 cents each
* Kuhn Rikon tongs - originally $19.95; I paid 84 cents
* Tovolo pink Better Batter Tool - originally $12.95; I paid 43 cents
* Tovolo turquoise spatula - originally $9.95; I paid 84 cents
* Le Creuset green basting brush - originally $10; I paid 84 cents
* Tovolo Pink Scoop & Spoon - originally $5.95; I paid 84 cents
* Melamine Plates and Bowls - originally $7.95 each; I paid 84 cents
* Green Bowl - originally $5.95; I paid 84 cents
Can you flipping believe these prices?
I love everything, especially the white compote bowl. I've already used the green glasses to sip some Cab. And of course, the bowl to hold some of dad's delish tomatoes.
Not sure what is left at your local Sur la Table but head there fast.
I know I am heading back for another trip.