You have to use your imagination here but the bats are farfalle (bow tie) pasta and the cobwebs are mozzarella.
Here are the ingredients:
The recipe:The adjustments I made to the recipe are as follows:
* I doubled the recipe. Leftovers baby!
* I added some sliced onion to the recipe.
* I can never have enough garlic so I added a few more cloves.
* I added a pinch of red pepper flakes.
* Instead of chicken sausage, I used sweet Italian sausage.
This recipe was a fun, albeit far-fetched interpretation of bats and cobwebs.
It tasted okay. Not crazy good, just good.
In the future, I would not use whole tomatoes but crushed tomatoes. It was a bit watery and not as sauce-like as I like it.
Let me know what you think should you choose to make this for Halloween or any day.
and have it all to myself
than be crowded on a velvet cushion."
- Henry David Thoreau